Solid State Relays
This is a non-contact semiconductor control component that uses semiconductor devices for switching electric circuits ON/OFF.
SSRs are not only used in industrial machinery, such as machining centers and industrial robots, but are also widely used in the following fields which support electric appliances and our daily lives.
- Office equipment, such as copy machines, phototypesetting machines, facsimile, telephone switchboards, and computer terminals
- Equipment, such as NC machine tools, elevators, industrial robots, electric lighting, sequencers (PLCs), and temperature controllers
- Electric appliances, such as microwave ovens, power tools, sewing machines, air conditioners, washing machines, and refrigerators
- Lighting equipment, such as signals, lighting display boards and dimmers
- Vending machines, automatic vending machines, automatic ticket gates, ticket machines, money changers
- Amusement equipment, such as UFO catchers and racing games - Semiconductor manufacturing equipment, such as steppers, bonding machines, and diffusion furnaces
- Other various electrical equipment